Pages

Monday 12 September 2016

Ice Skating - Winter Fun Day

What a fantastic time we had on Friday. It had all the things that make a great day; mufti, bus rides, cold and ICE SKATING!

Thanks to all the parents and helpers on the day. We couldn't have had such a great day without you all.

Most of all thanks to all the students for being the best HEROES you can be. We loved watching you get up when you fell down, trying something new, giving it a go, improving a skill, being brave and having fun. We think you are all pretty amazing. 



Winter Fun Day - Ice Skating Fun on PhotoPeach

3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Jayden and I am a student in room 10 at South Hornby School. I really like your ice skating It made me think of me ice skating to. Have you thought about going again. http://middlesyndicatelearningcommunity.blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, my name is Hannah and I am a student in Room 12 at South Hornby School. I really like how you took photo’s on the bus. It made me think of the times that I went to Alpine Ice. Have you thought about trying to put the pictures not upside down. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://middlesyndicatelearningcommunity.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Laylah my school is rawhiti school you guys made a great story it makes me think that I am going to the Ice skating I love it (:

    ReplyDelete